Application deadline: May 31st, 2021
- Salary: To be negotiated
- Working location: Hanoi
- Experience: 3 years
- Position: Staff
- Diploma requirement: University
- Working form: Full-time employee
- Quantity to be recruited: 2
- Gender requirement: Not required
- Industry: Logistics/Supplies/Purchasing, Import-Export/Foreign Trade, Foreign Language
- Probation period: 2 months
– Purchase goods at the request of the company, ensuring the timely purchase and delivery time of the goods as planned.
– Search for domestic and foreign suppliers, negotiate the best price and payment method for the company.
– Prepare purchase contracts.
– Prepare, monitor the deliveries and conduct payment procedures.
– Conduct supplier evaluation to make the right choice.
– Establish good relationship and exchange with suppliers.
– Make regular reports: follow up contracts, ongoing contracts.
– Save the document files of the purchasing department.
– Perform other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
- Graduate from a regular university with a major in economics, foreign trade university is preferred
- Be fluent in English and know Chinese.
- Agile, enthusiastic and responsible for work.
- At least 02 years at the similar position
- Have ability to think logically and analyze.
- Have good communication skills (speaking, writing)
- Be proficient in using computers (Word, Excel)
– Receive salary according to each candidate’s ability (details will be discussed during the interview)
– Attractive bonus and welfare regime.
– Be participated in social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance as prescribed.
– Enjoy full benefits of insurance, holiday bonus as prescribed
– A friendly working environment that respects differences and always creates the best conditions for you to develop both profession and management in order to promote your abilities, unleash your passion, be creative and have an attractive and competitive salary.
- Contact person: Tran Ha
• Mail: Tranha@vafuco.com